Assumptions: Not bad eh?
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007
Not bad eh?
Been playing football with a few guys from my Com Science class,and I must
say, the center defender can really defend,but he can't attack and I ( yes me),is teaching him
how to shoot high shots... Me? Teaching? As for me, I guess I've improved just a
little bit in my ball control and crossing,gonna be playin as a right back here as
well,but I play as keeper more often than ever.I even bought the gloves
to protect my delicate hands.. XD....

Oh yes, one more thing, it seems my free kicks
are getting better.As i can remember,my shots never reach the goal mouth
( maybe cause I never had the chance to take any in the first place)
but now, after taking a lot of them, I'm taking top corner free kicks ( or top netting XD)
I am but still trying to get it to hit the inside of the post, not the outside.

This morning, 4 or 5 of my kicks during practise missed by a few cm of the left post.
(I'm practising curling into the top left, then I'll go for top right). Only problem is there
isn't a permanent keeper here,and sending your keeper up to take
free kicks are a unnecessary risk.

Oh well, time to start on my Com Science and Malaysian Studies assignment, and
economics and maths work..Nothing else to say I guess..


Signing off,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG