Assumptions: I've entered Sunway UC, for MUFY..
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 07, 2007
I've entered Sunway UC, for MUFY..
Oh well, had a well holiday...Met new people,made new friends...


Anyways, time for the long overdue story behind ...

MY Piercings!


One fine day, I was dumped.
Another fine day, I got dumped again.
So to thwart myself from being dumped again, I shall not commit to relationships
unless I'm sure, and the 2 piercings will be there to remind me .

The End .

Every failed/sour/screwed-up relationship shall add one more piercing.


Btw, Saints beat Torquay yesterday 2-0 away. And Notthingham Forest continued
with their gaint killing of Charlton!



Signing off,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG