Assumptions: Gareth Bale did it again!
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Gareth Bale did it again!
Saints wins Norwich 2-1 to take 4th place.
Norwich lead first through Earnshaw, but Saints fight back with
another brilliant curling free kick from Gareth Bale and a goal from
Kenwyne Jones.Gareth's goal is his 5'th goal and his 4th through free kicks.
The picture below shows his free kicks that were scored,or almost scored.



Those with full lines are those that went in,either for Saints or for Wales,while the dotted ones are those that hit the post.Gareth curently has like... 1 goal from every free kick,making his free kick scoring precentage at 50%. Now we Saints fans are hoping none of the "wonderfull" EPL teams would come steal him. What's so good about being in the Premiership? Only the money is good. Anyways, all is well for the Saints( barring the defeat at Southend,or else we would be like.. 2nd)


I'm going to go take my Undang exam tomorow, if all goes well, I'll be done and
one step closer to getting my licence. How not to, with some problems in my head...
I'm torn between 2 girls,one i have always had a crush on,and another one
that has just appeared in my life... Aih, can't believe even i have love problems,
seeing that I wanted to give up girls already( no, i dun wan go for guys either ;) )
Anyways,nothing else better to type, but ..


Happy (belated) Birthday Pamara!
A great birthday you had on your Birthday , girl.

A come-from-behind-2 1- win against
Norwich. COYR! We are Saints for life right?!


Too bad i can't get you a real present,
but when I can , I will :P



Signing off,

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG