Assumptions: DAAAARGGHH!!!
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
DAAAARGGHH!!!
Ignore the title, it's a new expression I tend to use nowadays.
Got it from the new Rayman game's trailers, where the raving rabbids
do weird stuff(The trailers are all titled Bunny Facts).

Barely 2 days has passed for this week, and it's already becoming bad.
Today, 3 lecturers has to go away to do seminars + workshops( my Maths A lecturer had
to go out to give a workshop on how to control your students
effectively).There isn't much to do ,so I went to my favourite place for the whole
of Sunway University College, THE LIBRARY! It has like more than
100 PCs for me to use :D I can watch the anime I downloaded and stored in my Thumb Drive
Currently, there is a sort-of anime draught, so I've been bringing Death Note manga.
When I'm not stuck at the PC,I'll be at the the Library's 2nd floor,
where are the fiction books are kept. A big collection of books here,
including most of shakespeare's plays,and the Sherlock Holmes series.
One fine day, when I get a new phone( could be ages away,but oh well)
I'll take a picture of the interior and create a walkthrough about it.

I think I've figured out the locations for all my classes, only I can't
remember what class am I supposed to be in :P The lecturers are not bad.
The Accounting lecturer makes jokes every once in a while,while the
English lecturer is like everybody's Grandma :P Personally, I think
everything is moving at a pretty slow pace,too slow too I think.
But for Computer Science we have work to hand in already by our great,wonderful
and young lecturer( who complains about being old all the time).*Have to
say good things about her,for she is the Com Science lec,meaning there
is a huge chance she'll go blog stalking >.>.. we will never know for sure.


Oh yes, the food at the cafeteria is not bad ,though expensive.There's a
football field here too, I will be joining the club soon. Hm.. I guess there are nothing
else better to talk about.. So, yea, that's all.


Signing Off,



Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG