Assumptions: Mixed Feelings..
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Mixed Feelings..
It is all happening again. Falling for so many girls, now i question the divine feeling, Love.So i guess i must be having a crush on every single girl i see ( minus some *girls*). I don't think I know what it feels to love a person. Almost every single girl i have a crush on is out of my league/taken/attached/being booked/hates me/ignores me/doesn't know of my existance/knows of my existance, but decides to ignore me/is a good friend. That pretty much sums it all up.


So I've decided( kinda early, but what the heck) that I'll most probably go to the prom alone .
Eh-Ell-Oh-An-EE
That'll be pretty fun...
I'm not going to be desperate like somebody who cannot be named...I cannot stand rejection, so I'll go without rejection... Like Ishida's Quincy Pride, I'll go with my Loner Pride XD..


It takes me time to think...of why anybody would come all the way to my tiny little blog to look?Why???///!!!111oneone.Oh well, enough of nonsense talking...



By the way, the Da Vinci Code was not bad, worth it's money ( RM6 only XD). Seeing that i mostly forgoten what happened in the book,it's exciting .


Signing off,

Assumptions




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG