Assumptions: I Love Money...but I love her more
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2006
I Love Money...but I love her more
Thanks to the wonderfull West Ham team, i got 150 bucks in my hands... ( Would haf been 250 bucks if they had won it :( ).... Betting on West Ham was the most smartest thing to do :D


Ps - The bookie here can see the future...He said that this match will end 3-3 in normal time, go to penalties and Liverfool winning... And he told me all this :D ... Or was the whole match rigged for the bookies?! Or maybe he was looking at the previous final that Liverfool was in...But still i got my money, and that's all matters...


I'm still stuck with her on my mind :( This is gonna take a while to pass by... The match and the money only got her off my mind for a 150 minutes .... Ironic isn't it? I just wrote an essay for my English exam titled " The best things in life are free"...


Oh yes, Mike made a video of a bunch of psychos, idiots , lunatics , retards , sad twisted kids :( our football gang which consists of Nyatoh and Kempas dudes + Zahir from ... Subang?



This is gonna be the best 3 minutes of your life ...




Laugh. Yes, laugh, before you explode.


Back to my love problem...my thoughts are still full of her... and it's stopping me from filling it with Add maths...oh well, failing for her indirectly XD

People says she isn't as pretty/cute/adorable/attractive as i say she is... but oh well, thoughts of her is gonna be stuck in my mind for a while...


Signing off,

Assumptions



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HoHoHo!!!

I wonder who that handsome chap in your video is. The macho guy who got kicked in the nuts and got the shit beaten out of him in the end.

Really good looking if i do say so myself.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG