Assumptions: Dreams
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 11, 2006
Dreams
A mere gaze from you sets my heart back on fire,
Oh my beloved one,when will you ever notice me,
I try my best to be near you.
And here I am, right next to you.
Why can't you see me?
Am I that invisible to those beautiful eye of yours?

When you are there,
Nothing else seems to show.
Everything around me stops,and only you stay in my sight.
Thoughts of you fill my memory,my heart,my soul..

The way your mouth closed,
your innocent eyes shut,
The way your hair fall on your face,
Perfect, everything about you is perfect.

I only ask for you to notice me,
I can be the one for you.



This is one of those days when my brain starts overloading with stuff. This is one of the many thought revolving around my brain. Thank goodness it doesn't sound emo.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG