Assumptions: Ooo.. sticky..
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Ooo.. sticky..
Yesterday ( Monday) , i slipped during football ( now i really wonder wat studds are for), causing both my knees to get scratched...Well, now it has this sticky liquid all over it... must be the white blood cells...Oh well.. at least i got another freak goal ... If this continues, i'll have 10 goals in no time. Must have been the magic words i said a while before scoring - " This just isn't my day..week...year.." Well, it isn't , somehow i feel like everybody's moving really fast...Only thing i can do is to intercept the passes, or i'll never get the ball or tackle them....


Well... i guess tomorrow's plans are canceled cause Li Xia said nevermind. I'll just go with my cousin and brother and make it a family bonding trip XD. OR , i'll ask "somebody" out to the library to help " the somebody" study.


Aih.. Life just isn't fair... but too bad, it's our job to even it out...i'm lazy to type...I'll go get a snack or sumthing..

~lazy to type~


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alar.... this blog entry can be your msn nickname

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, i feel like boasting... you targeting 10 goals this year. Well, I'm targeting at least 100... but i play more than u so its much easier for me. and also because of the position i play and my finishing ability lor.... and the fact i got more power on the ball. But other than that, i say u can score 100 goals too

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG