Assumptions: Exam coming already
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Exam coming already
Die lor, exams in 2 weeks time. Mampus lor, 2631 and 1300 still damn blur lah....2020 and 1101 still okay, cause understand sikit, just need memorise the formula thingy for 2020. To hell with proper English already, no time to remember words.

Also, I think I'll get the BB414 after my exams, so got a few weeks to play around. I go kacau Deadeye again after my exams... Also, what happened to all the (pretty) chicks in campus!?!?? Everywhere I go, I see dudes (and ugly chicks). Maybe my chick sensor rosak already, only can find dudes. My hair getting longer little bit only...I wan go get blond highlights like Ah Beng.

Edit: Here's a pic of my mushroom style



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Create a approach to minimizing and avoiding anxiety. Stress is a large influence with your disposition, triggering major depression whenever it becomes as well thick. If you are able to discover a mental health middle that will help alleviate your stress, you can find the right ways of alleviating depression and also learn daily life to become a lot more optimistic practical experience if you aren't stressed. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Beho4ffdlde[/url]

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG