Assumptions: Random Crapz
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 27, 2009
Random Crapz
Semester starting already. Was getting bored anyways. Hope I didn't fail Accounting B.


Oh, I got a new highscore. 11,485. Still not at 12k yet, but can lah, dun wan injure my hand at the start of semester.





Also, still thinking of getting a decent bass to learn with. Thinking of getting a more than decent one then I wouldn't be needing to change bass when I improve. Now it's either the BB414 (RM1487) and RBX170 (RM690). Also need to thinking about the amp. Here's 2 pictures of the mentioned bass (pictures are taken from the Yamaha Website).


Anyone with recommendations on either one of these basses (or any other affordable bass/amp if available), leave a comment or message in the chatbox)

Edit: It seems the BB414 is out of my budget :(
Signing off,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG