Assumptions: Holidays are here
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2008
Holidays are here
Holidays are here. Nothing much to do. Don't know if I want to get a job, or where to if I want to. Could spend this holiday doing nothing actually, but it just doesn't feel right. I also have summer course for Accounting B to attend, meaning I can't get a job that has set working hours for a week.

I also feel like going on a short trip in the country. Going up Genting with friends seem like a good idea. The other guys are pretty much undecided I guess.

Oh, and Hana Kimi's Japanese version just started showing on 8TV. The manga and Taiwan version were okay, so I guess I got another Japanese drama to watch, seeing I can't get it on torrent (anybody reading this and has a working torrent link, kindly leave a message in the chatbox, please and thank you). Also, anybody if the OST, kindly send it to me as well.

Also got Red Alert 3 from Ricky already, so I guess that's another way of spending my holidays, but the campaigns are quite short, since I finished like 8 missions in around 3 hours. Wouldn't last me a holiday, I believe.


Seeing I haven't posted for a long time, I shall make this a long one. Got 3 friends over to eat at my place, by giving the "If you can find my place, I belanja you makan" method. Ricky overshot roads twice, but pretty much found it in the end. Meanwhile, I, while on the quest of looking for Ricky (who at 1 point said he was at Kota Damansara), got lost at Mutiara Damansara. I even reached SEGI College. At least I know where it is now. Pretty damn far from my place if I must say.

I think I'll add more the important stuff in the next post. This post just for dumping rubbish I remember now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG