Assumptions: Long Time No Post
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Long Time No Post
After a massive 3 weeks of consecutive assignments (which fucked up one of my tutorials), I'm free for around 4 days :D. This is the last of the 4 days :(, gonna have to start on my mini assignment for Marketing soon. Then I gotta go start on my Accounting book :( I'mma do solo, the girl got a partner for it already :(. The Challenge! Solo! One-man Show!

Btw, today I received a letter from the Income Tax Department. I now have a Income Tax file even though I don't have a proper income. I think it's about the house bought using my name...

Football = non-existent for the past few weeks. Went to kick alone, but no fun one...I actually have a spare tire already @.@...Need go exercise ...

Aih, nothing to post, no wonder I didn't update for weeks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG