Assumptions: Saints 3rd in the CCC
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Saints 3rd in the CCC
Saints are currently 3rd in the Coca-cola Championship. Only leaders Cardiff city and
last year relegators, Birmingham City are above of us. Cardif with the 4 points lead,and Birm
leading us by 1 measly point. If this situation continues, we can push for second and then for FIRST :D


School was shit. With all the crappy exams which are getting kinda boring.
We have been sitting for the exams for weeks, yet it isn't going to be over yet.
It is suppose to 'end' this friday, but 2 weeks later, we will be sitting for our
EST and History. This is really fucking pissing me off already.
Mahai...,sit 1 time,sit 2 times also I fail one la, why sit so many fucking times?
SPM is supposedly 46 days away.Oh well... don't care.


Currently, my hair is too bloody long for a faux hawk anymore. But I'll keep the nickname
in case anybody wants to steal it >=). If I were to get my fauxhawk up for school,
the stupid fucktard pengetua will cut it XD.


Oh yes, I'm still listening to Blink 182's Always and I miss You. But now it's on shuffle mode
with some other
songs... like Nicholas Tse's Huang and Blue October's Hate me.
Hate me sounds abit on the sad side eh?

I'll be hoping for another Saints win next Saturday. Until then...

Signing off,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG