Assumptions: Oh my...
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 10, 2006
Oh my...
Another Saturday is approaching. This is the time to finish all my homework that has started to stack up after i missed doing one homework. I've spent my free time in school slowly writing, meaning i've no time for other homeworks... serves me right. I plan to finish all my work so i can catch up to what the teacher is talking at the front.


Yesterday's football was terrible. It was so fucking messy that who knows what the final score was. I know i conceded 4, Mike 2, KJ 1 , ... well that gives them 7, how many did we score? i didn't count, but i know i made one good save and scored ONE :D... stupid freak goal...could you believe he tried to clear with me standing right infront of him? School try - outs were yesterday too, and i didn't bother to join cause (1): i know i won't get in ; and (2) i got tuition. But it's mainly because of reason 1. Who wants a defender who can't dribble anyways?

KJ didn't went to the try outs mainly because he was going to tuition, but i believe he'll easily enter the team if he went. If there are people worse than me in the team, KJ would definitely easily enter, as KJ is faster and plays way way way way way better than me. He's just the best player to be on the right wing.

Well, my boots are rotting away already , since i've not worn it for weeks. Can't seem to get the stamina to run anymore, and i run out of air faster than before.. must be the homework stress.

I've been listening to AFI for the past few days, after getting back my MP3 from the shop. Girls not grey is an excellent song ( but i can never remember the lyrics, but Mei Khong can XD). Well, i'll stick to listening until i figure out the lyrics, like Blink 182's Always. Oh and the other day, Mike mentioned that Michael Learns to Rock's Thats why you go away is a heartbreak song. After listening to the lyrics again and again and Again and AGAIN, i think maybe he's right.


Well, i think i'll end this short post here, I'm gonna go try figure out a way to make my blog look more interesting... maybe a few Pahars picture around? ( I know he not macho, he's just good)





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yealah, the MLTR song is memang heartbreak song. After breaking up, people crawl back into their barkalounger aka lazy chair, hug a huge photo of their ex, listen to that song and start crying their heart out while mouthing the lyrics.

Btw, u nvr mentioned that I mausk skool team... knnccb

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

tats wat YOUR blog is for

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh! return the favour, i talk bout u in my blog, u talk bout me in your blog...

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

okok.. next entry

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG