Assumptions: The PAIN.......
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2006
The PAIN.......
My knees' skin are bloody bleeding now... Thanks to badminton and football...During badminton, i decided to go diving for the shuttlecock, smashing onto the hard, dusty floor...Then in football, i got knocked down by sum fella who i can't remember, making the badminton wound to open up again. It was good that i opened up, it lets me run, since it was drying up blood there anyways, hardening..., and now it's numb as well, aint it nice :D.


Todays football... no memorable thing worth mentioning except that i and kah joo were blocking shots like a wall... me blocking jin hong, and kj blocking shafiq. Oh yes, now that i am reminded, Michael did this funny backpass in the air which ended up in nowhere. I'm not sure bout the score, but i think this time we won, now that we are playin with equal numbers. I , as usual, didn't score a single thing. Although there was one chance where i was being blur when michael FINALLY gave me the ball, with i hit wide. And that time when i decided to go up, but i cleared it a little to hard, letting shaun take the ball...Oh well , i not important player anyways.


Valentines day passed without a hitch. Non of my friends got caught up in the stupid propaganda to raise prices of everything( which also means none of us has girlfriends, but who cares). I took the day like any other day, except that i sms-ed 6 bucks worth of messages O.o. Thankfully ,nobody bothered me about valentines, letting me sleep with peace..


This week, even less teachers came in to teach, making us way way behind on our studies. Stupid fucking norsham only fucking cares about the sekolah harapan shit. If we lose, she'll continue it next year, which ,luckily, i'm not here anymore. But she'll most probably give us another lecture about how it's the students' fault that we lost.Thankfully, it's over next week.

Hm.. no inspiration to type already, i'll just end this and going back to chatting ith Lyann.


~Assumptions~!Saints for LIFE!~


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH LANEH!
finally pass YOU the ball ar? U seriously make it look like i pass to everyone but you.

First and foremost!!!! You're not special. I don't pass the ball to ANYONE unless I spot a frikkin good opportunity that's worth me giving up possession. Which was the case.

And another thing, YOU don't know how to open up space. Whats thats means is, if you know i pass only when I'm 'forced to', make space like that day.

Anyway passing that day was fluid la... And my flick wasn't funny. It's original. Like the Rainbow, it's original.

Anyway dei, keep kewl in skewl.
Ciao, Yau!

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

nonono,i mentioned to u it was funny, and u didnt freak out, so it must be funny XD

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG