Assumptions: Some fuckbags
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 04, 2006
Some fuckbags
Some fuckbags just doesn't know how ugly they look . They just keeps using some stupid pose taking their damn fucking ugly pictures . All them should just burn in hell for making me feel this way. I was bored earlier, now i'm irritated as well. I know i don't look very good, so i don't go taking lots of pictures of myself. The only time i smile properly is when i know there isn't a camera aimed at me. Those shitfaced cockmasters just keep taking pictures of themselves. Again and again and again and AGAIN AND AGAIN. ( Note to Mike - Not talking about you, just other fuckbags). Yea, you say i can just stop lookin at their pictures if they suck that much, so i decided to just delete them from my msn. Great idea isn't it?

There are some days that are great, and there those that aren't. Today is one of those that aren't.The day was so freaking hot and it's making me sleepy. Didn't felt like chatting with anyone, got bored of Neopets again, didn't felt like doing my maths graphs. Roughly, it's another slacking day.

Last Thursday was a different day. Went to KL and just walked around... Buy posters ( i got a Rikku poster that is now stuck onto my cupboard). We just praticaly walked around Bukit Bintang,Sungei Wang , ... well, that area la. Mike, Kah Joo and Amir bought new balls.There were damn alot of guys and girls with freakingly weird fashion which i was told is the NEW fashion.Well, i'm lazy to make a post about KL, so it stops here.


Oh yes, Al-Ikhsan in BB plaza doesn't sell Southampton jerseys ( nor does any sports shop around here). I ask them if they would import one for me, they said no. Unless i want to buy 20 ++ jerseys, they won't bother . They could at the very least give a call to thier HQ in Johor to ask if they have any of the jerseys, but noo, they didn't want to, making me having to look around for an alternative for the jersey. Damn fucking lazy people, if i could, i'll report them, but nobody cares about the Saints fan. Absolutely NOBODY. Well, earlier before i went to ask about the jersey, i saw one other fan wearin the jersey at Berjaya Time Square, Prompting me to get one. Sadly, only way i can get is to get an E-Bay account, which would require a credit card. So i'll just forget about it for a while first.

Oh well, i got nothing much to type about already. So i'm gonna go take a shower.

Signing off

~! Assumption !~


P.s- I want the Saints to win tonight!!!!!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I'm laughing my balls off . They know there's no Saints jersey. I told you the last time i saw one was THREE-FOUR years ago. They most probably dont have them anymore or gave them away as a factory reject

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG