Assumptions: I forgot I had a blog
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 09, 2009
I forgot I had a blog
Semester fully started 3 weeks ago and I forgot about this blog. Many things happened already, like I got my bass already (from Yamaha, 50% off!), had another accident, removed a wisdom tooth and already rushing on assignments (well, not really but :P).

First of all, sorry ah Deadeye bro, the Yamaha Sale too damn tempting. I could get the BB414 which I wanted for ages, but too expensive. Now it's priced like the RBX170, so I jumped at the offer at once. Still buying an amp from Deadeye though, which hasn't arrived due to cancellation of countless orders due to no stock.



50% off!

The bass, next to Mr. Geno
The headstock which I love so much...It's huge :P

Moving on, had an accident on the LDP flyover entering Sunway (Kelana Jaya -> Sunway toll) about 2 weeks ago, smashed the front left, even though impact was at 30km/h coz I hit the wall. Shortly after me, another car skidded as well and ended up on the divider. And a few days back, an Avanza skidded and ended up in the wrong direction. Received news that everyday, somebody has an accident there. Dangerous stretch of road, I must say.

Moving on, wisdom tooth removed 4 days ago, now got a gap. And now rushing assignment for Company Reporting. Though it's a 1000 word essay, I'm taking a few days for it. Need scholarly evidence to back it up!

I guess that's just about it...

Signing off,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG