Assumptions: After all this months..
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 23, 2006
After all this months..
I've just notice I have never gave an introduction of myself,so here it is...
I'm Voon Seng Yau.The weirdest person many people have ever met.I figure my personality is differerent from many people.


This is me.I like this shirt so much,I only wore it ONCE..This would be the second time.
Yes, I know I look bad.I not only look bad in pictures, I look bad in person too.

So don't freaking complain.

My hair is and will be in a bowl/helmet shape,as it lessens hassles( combing,styling,gelling,girls)
I don't have so much time as Mr Gay to style strand by strand,and i definately do not want any freaking attention from girls(not like i can get it in the first place,but Play SAFE).


No ,I'm not gay,I have my own reasons.


I'm currently studying in SMK Tiu ... Damansara Utama.. DU.... Tiu...in 5 Nyatoh.
Great class with nice,funny and random people.
My studies is below average,failing as many as 5 subjects in 1 go.


My interests include listening to music,football,going online,watching anime and talking random.
Oh yes,Animes I love are- Bleach,Fate/Stay Night,Tenjou Tenge,Strawberry Panic!,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,Ouran High School Host Club,School Rumble etc.

I'm a fan of Southampton FC,better known as Saints, who are currently in the Championship.But with the new Chairman and board,I believe our return to the glorious Premiership is not so far away. We are also the Red and White army,but Sunder-underland are also red and white , so Saints will be a better name.Don't ask me why i support them, It's just that I want to(after watching them thrash ManU many years ago).

As for music, my favourite bands are Blink 182,The Killers,High and Mighty Color,L'Arc~en~Ciel,The All American Rejects,A Fire Inside and many more other bands which I can't remember yet.Favourite singers would be Miyavi,Hilary Duff,and many more...
Basically, I like Punk rock and Japanese Rock(J-Rock)


I'm an internet addict.So I stay online and seed for the anime torrents.


I tend to fall for too many girls,then after a few weeks, it'll be gone.Unfortunately,a few of those crushes tend to stay put,and those,only a few people knows.And I still have my everlasting love for her...


Ok... that's just about it...Introduction OVER :D

Signing off,



2 Comments:

Blogger andrew ng said...

hey what happened to ur tagboard ? i need a minimum of a name ? wtf ?

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

uh.. something is wrong... and i dunno what

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG