Assumptions: Oh Well (*EDIT)
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 25, 2006
Oh Well (*EDIT)
I failed 5 subjects, 4 of them expected, how in the world did i fail sejarah !?!?!, I've only got 72( 2A) for the first term, and i fail the second bloody term ! Oh well, time to start intensive studyin if i want to save myself...


But before that, time for some rubbish...


Poland is out of the world cup, not before winning their last match against costa rica ( see? Raziak MUST play, or else they will lose...i know, he come on after the goals). T&T is also out of the world cup, so is Japan,South Korea and the Asian teams . Pretty much a expectable world cup now...only with Ghana as
suprise entrants to the quarter-finals.



And here is pictures taken with Mike 's camera, for the class page, but will never be in the class page XD.



Me and the 2 smartest guys in the class, KJ and Tze Yong, their names are pretty much cemented into the top 10 list.




Me and KJ doing pretty much what I do when I'm bored, Parkour


And here is a special picture of me doin a handstand, something I've been trying to perfect. Can only last maximum 10 seconds :(


5 Nyatoh's guys - 5 Nyatoh FC , consist of a supporters from a variety of English football teams
Arsenal,Liverpool, Manchester United,Southampton- but plays together :D



The whole crazy class, minus the kwai chai, who came to school, fell asleep in the car, and the driver drove him home again.My face is blocked by Debbie :(
(*edit)

Pretty much pointless pictures to you, but could be the last pictures in my Form 5 life in my Form 5 class




Now I can really leave in peace at the end of the year, after knowing so many wonderful ( well some) people.







There, i ended my post on a happy note :D

!~Assumptions~!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem

"...came to school, feel asleep in the car, and the driver drove him home again.."

I do believe he FELL asleep.

And btw, that pic of you and the other two smart asses will be in. You've seen it yourself.

And btw, 10 Seconds?!?!?!?!?! Nooooooo... more like half a second, as i've seen.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had stand for 10 seconds b4, just not in school

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG