Assumptions: Songs I Avoid
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008
Songs I Avoid
Well, there are some songs that I had avoided listening to in the past 2 years
or so...Everytime I hear the song playing on the radio, I shut my radio at
once. Not that I hate the songs, but it's just that I feel this funny feeling
in my stomach and chest :( And if I was about to sleep, it kicks me into
hyper-no-sleep-but-start-thinking mode instead. So I thought it would make a
great blogging topic :P...Here's some songs that I've avoided for the past few years.

Yellowcard - Only One



Next is would be

Sum 41 - Pieces



and then
Good Charlotte - Predictable



One more
Lifehouse - You and Me



I'll keep updating as I remember the songs...Some songs coz I stop listening
totally forgot

Oh well, signing off...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG