Assumptions: Tag with no directions
Twitter


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2007
Tag with no directions

1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Tags should write a journal/blog of these facts. (Kopgirl does not understand this point. Tags cannot write.)
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

  • I support Southampton FC.
  • I am into V-Kei
  • I'm Bi ( ya know, V-kei la).
  • I play football,right-back
  • I watch Anime, alot
  • I can't be bothered to get a hair cut because I'm lazy
  • I eat one,exactly one, Cornetto's Love-You-Berry-Much every month,Labeling them by the month ( September's LYBM,November's LYBM)
  • I like cats, alot.

I tag:

I dun think anybody reads my blog , but whatdaheck

Jason
Adrian







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG